Operate refined fuels storage and distribution infrastructure that efficiently and safely meets the needs of our customers while providing a safe working environment through the implementation of operational, industrial, and environmental safety controls.
Be recognized as the leading Mexican company in the hydrocarbon storage and distribution sector, with a service of excellence, quality, and continuous improvement, committed to caring for the environment and sustainable development.
Agreement to assume duties with responsibility, integrity, honesty, and coherence.
- TEAM WORK
Ability and conviction that the goals and achievements are reached with joint effort and good attitude.
Treat others as one would like to be treated; listen to others’ ideas carefully and respect constructive criticism.
Develop the best practices in all areas in which the company operates.
- CUSTOMER ORIENTATION
Work professionally and consistently to achieve customer´s full satisfaction.
Work safely every day to avoid recordable injuries, damage to property and the environment.
Fuels Terminal located in San Luis Potosí that serves the industrial corridor in Central Mexico with unit train capability.
CRE STORAGE PERMIT
• Total Track Length: 12 Kilometers / 7.5 Miles
• On Site Switching Locomotives
• Security Level according to International Standards
• Open Access Terminal in San Luis Potosi
• On-site Testing Lab
• Inside WTC, a State of the Art Industrial Park
• Static Capacity: 3 Unit Trains
TRANSLOADING IN OPERATION
– Capacity up to 40,00 barrels/day
– Gasolines: Regular, Premium and Diesel
– Fuel Additive Injection Capability
TANK FARM STORAGE
– Storage Capacity 400,000 BBLS Q4 2019
– Up to 1.2 Million BBLS by 2028
- ROLLING PIPELINE
- PUBLIC TERMINAL
- Rolling Duct
- KSC, WATCO and WTC announce Terminal of Refined Energy Products in Mexico
- KSC, WATCO and WTC Industrial will invest 45 MDD in Terminal
- TCM the first Private Terminal of Storage and Distribution of Hydrocarbons in Mexico
- Operate new Hydrocarbon and General Cargo Railway Terminal in San Luis Potosí
- San Luis Potosí has a fuel and cargo terminal
- IP goes for one third of the import of fuels
- WTC of San Luis and WATCO sign alliance for supply and supply of fuels
- WATCO and WTC Industrial storage and supply of hydrocarbons in San Luis Potosí
- KSC, WATCO and WTC announce refined products terminal in Mexico
- Liquid Fuels Terminal planned for Mexico
- WATCO will build a new Unit-Train Fuel Terminal in San Luis Potosí Mexico
- WATCO will build a new Liquid Fuels Terminal in San Luis Potosí Mexico
- WATCO Will Build The Liquid Fuels Terminal in Mexico